1. 31% of people have booked a hotel room JUST because they needed a private place to get-it-on with someone.
2. 24% hoarded the mini shampoos and other toiletries so they could take them home.
3. 10% have stolen things from a hotel room.
4. 4% have smoked in a non-smoking room.
5. 3% have eavesdropped on the people in the next room.
6. 2% have gone to a hotel party that trashed a room.
7. And 2% have been locked out of a hotel room in just a bathrobe.
The survey also found 18% of people have switched rooms because the people next to them were too loud.
This story was originally reported by The PR Newswire
Remember to listen to “Mercedes In The Morning” Monday through Friday from 5am to 10am and check us out on social media: