A new survey found the average ages when people think it’s the right time for kids to hit different milestones. Check ’em out:
1. Get an allowance, 10 years old.
2. Go on a sleepover, 11.
3. Have the sex talk with you, 12-and-a-half.
4. Stay home alone, 13-and-a-half.
5. Get their first cell phone, 14.
6. Wear makeup, 15.
7. Have their first kiss, 15.
8. Get a job, 15-and-a-half.
9. Go on their first date, 16.
10. Go to their first concert, 16-and-a-half.
This story was originally reported by The PR Newswire
Remember to listen to “Mercedes In The Morning” Monday through Friday from 5am to 10am and check us out on social media: