What’s Trending on Friday, January 27th, 2017
-Heinz Ketchup is calling for the day after the Super Bowl to be made into a national holiday with a Change.org petition seeking to avoid “the worst work day of the year.”
-The company is calling for the creation of “Smunday,” a proposed national holiday for the Monday after the big game.
– The petition claims over 16 million people call in sick or don’t show up to work on that day and the loss of productivity accounts for a total of $1 billion lost.
-A study found that people are happier when they’re naked.
-Doing “naturalist” activities helps you feel better about yourself, the study finds.
– 95% of people have been involved in some sort of nudist behavior at some point in their lives.
– 2-year-old Sophia from Lansing, Michigan is getting a lot of attention for her rendition of a Dolly Parton classic, “Jolene.”
– Her mom caught her singing the song while she was playing by herself in her room.
– Since her mom posted the video, it’s gotten more than 6.7 million views. Take a listen!
-Dolly Parton herself posted it and said, “It warms my heart to see how music reaches even the littlest country music fans! Maybe we’ll see this little one on the Grand Ole Opry stage some day!”
-It’s been 15 years since you cried your eyes out watching Mandy Moore and Shane West fall in love in “A Walk To Remember.
-Mandy Moore is currently starring as Rebecca in “This Is Us” and Shane West has had roles in “Salem,” “ER” and more
-Mandy recently revealed that a reunion between the two of them is absolutely coming!
– Apparently they are coming together on what’s been called a “passion project.”