What’s Trending: Monday, February 27th, 2017
* Last night was the 89th Annual Academy Awards with host Jimmy Kimmel.
* Right after a musical performance by Justin Timberlake, he delivered his monologue, touching on everything from Matt Damon to Trump.
* One of the most trending moments from the show were when Kimmel brought some tourists in that didn’t realize that they were going to get a tour of the Oscars.
* We will rundown the winners for you coming up in the Daily Dirt.
* Actor Bill Paxton has died at the age of 61.
* Sources say he was very nervous about the surgery that ultimately let do his death.
* They also say that he died after suffering a stroke post-heart surgery.
* Paxton starred in many movies including “Twister,” “Titanic,” “Apollo 13” and more recently on the CBS series “Training Day” at the time of his death.
* He leaves behind his wife and two children.
* Yesterday was the Super Bowl of motor sports! The Daytona 500!
* And Las Vegas’ own Kurt Busch celebrated the biggest win of his career!
* He didn’t lead the race at any point until the last lap when he passed Kyle Larson to take the checkered flag.
* This was a victory of redemption for Busch, who was suspended by NASCAR two days before the 2015 Daytona 500 for his off-track behavior.
* It’s usually used for fighting upset stomachs but now, people are putting Pepto-Bismol on their faces.
*It’s being used for pimple spot treatment!
* Pepto contains a salicylic acid derivative, which is something that fights pimples.
* YouTubers started touting it as an acne cure.
* But it’s drying salts can lead to flaky zits so you’re better off sticking with a skin-specific treatment.