What’s Trending: Wednesday, March 15th, 2017
* MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow put Twitter into a frenzy last night when she announced that she had President Trump’s tax returns and that she would reveal them on her show.
* She did get quite a ribbing for her build up to the information. She gave an extended monologue for 20 minutes before showing them.
* The White House got ahead of the revelation by putting out a statement saying Trump paid 38-million-dollars in taxes on more than $150 million in income in 2005.
* Swiping isn’t just for hookups anymore.
* In fact, a lot of serious relationships are coming from swiping.
* 13% of couples who meet on dating apps get married or engaged.
* It turns out that most people on dating apps are looking for something long-term.
* The professor from the BBC interview last week that went viral is finally speaking out!
* Robert E. Kelly, his wife Jung-a and their kids, Marion and James, explained the situation.
* Kelly said, “I made this minor mistake that turned my family into YouTube stars…it’s pretty ridiculous.”
* The couple also noted that they were very uncomfortable with the assumption that people made that the wife was the nanny.
* Kelly says after watching it, he admits it’s funny and can see why people got a kick out of it.
* A new lip gloss promises to provide the sensation of kissing a cat’s cold nose!
* Hin-Yari Ohana lip gloss achieves this effect by using a rolling steel ball applicator and scenting the gloss with kitten milk…a nutritional product created to feed kittens.
* The gloss is only available in Japan right now,