What’s Trending on Friday, April 7th, 2017
* Legendary comedian, Don Rickles, dies at the age of 90.
* The abrasive comic and honorary Rat Pack member had a career that spanned six decades.
* He passed away at his home in Los Angeles from kidney failure.
* He was also known as the voice of Mr. Potato Head in the “Toy Story” films.
* Restaurant staff reveal the 7 worst things customers do and you’re most likely guilty.
* Here are the things your waiter or waitress definitely doesn’t want you to do while dining at their restaurant:
-Stacking glasses and plates (you’ll likely do it wrong)
-Sitting at an uncleared table (just wait to be seated)
-Picking your own table (most restaurants have seating charts to abide by which helps to equally allocate tables)
-Ignoring the question, “Are you happy with your food?”
-Complaining directly to the manager (try to give them a chance to fix things first)
-Not mention you’re splitting the bill (just let them know asap)
-When you’re way too chatty (don’t keep them from serving their other tables)
* Did Iggy Azalea just start the next weight loss fad?
* She claims she lost 15 lbs. in one week from twerking so much in her new music video for “Mo Bounce.”
* She said she had to do quite a bit of rehearsals ahead of filming the video, which caused her to shed the weight.
* She admits dancing has to come naturally but she did have a teacher to help her perfect her twerking skills.
* Taco Bell unveils the Naked Breakfast Taco!
* The shell on this taco is a fried egg and it’s stuffed with diced potatoes, nacho cheese, shredded cheddar and a choice of sausage crumbles or bacon.
* Is this crazier than the fried chicken shell?
* They plan to start testing the new breakfast taco in Michigan this month and will likely go nationwide soon after.