What’s Trending on Tuesday, April 18th, 2017
* Melissa Etheridge reveals she gets high with her kids and says it bring her family together.
* She says she smokes marijuana with her wife, Linda, and her adult children, Baily (who is 20) and her son Beckett (who is 18.)
* She also says that Cannabis is the best marital aid. She says, “When it’s date night, it takes down your inhibition; your sexual desires are enhanced.
* Study shows that drivers use their cell phones on 88% of their journeys.
* The average driver spends 3.5 minutes on the phone per one hour trip, which sounds worse when you realize just a two-second distraction increases your risk of crashing by 20%.
* Millennials use their phones behind the wheel more often than other age groups or they could just be more comfortable admitting it.
* New documents have revealed that Prince’s doctor admitted he prescribed the star opioids under a false name.
* Some of the prescriptions were under Prince’s bodyguard’s name.
* There were pills hidden all over the singer’s home.
* Tax Day is here…this year we got lucky and had three extra days to file since Tax Day is usually on April 15th.
* To help you celebrate filing your return, some local restaurants are giving you some pretty good food and drink deals.
* Capriotti’s will be offering free upgrades from small to medium on all their sandwiches.
* Hooters will give you a free kids’ meal with a purchase of $10 or more from an adult.
* Tony Roma’s is giving you free dessert.
* See the whole list on our Facebook page.