What’s Trending on Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
* It’s official: a man will have his nuggs.
* The Reno high school student didn’t reach the previously agreed upon 18 million retweets that Wendy’s required for a year of free chicken nuggets, but he’s getting them anyway.
* Carter Wilkerson’s tweet has become the most retweeted tweet of all time.
* He went viral last month when his simple request to Wendy’s snowballed and the #NuggsForCarter movement was born.
* The original tweet has gotten over 3.5 million RT’s, beating the record set by Ellen with over 3.4 million RT’s for her famous 2014 Oscar selfie.
* In addition to his nuggs, he gets $100,000 for the Dave Thomas Foundation for adoption.
* Even Guiness World Records congratulated him on the new record.
* If you’re looking for love on an app, a new survey has been released on the jobs that are most desirable to date.
* Both men and women select dating an attorney at the top of the list.
* Other top professions for women include designers, teachers, marketers, and doctors.
* Men who are analysts, engineers, in sales or doctors are tops.
* The Ex-“Dance Moms” star has been sentenced to 1 year in prison.
* She was sentenced on bankruptcy fraud and currency charges that she pleaded guilty to last year.
* She’s also been ordered to pay a $40,000 fine and spend two years on probation following her release.
* Study shows your doctor’s texts can help you lose weight!
* Doctors checking in via text weekly can help boost patients’ weight loss.
* People that receive three text messages a week from their doctors lose almost 10 lbs. more than people that just get initial advice from their doctor at the time of their visit.
* Keeping in constant contact keeps you accountable and helps you make better decisions!