What’s Trending on Thursday, May 18th, 2017
*The Soundgarden and Audioslave frontman was found dead Wednesday night in Detroit
*The 52-year-old singer’s death was sudden and unexpected
*Details on the cause of death are still under investigation
* An interview with Gisele has lead to Tom Brady “cover-up” rumors.
* She spoke with CBS This Morning yesterday and said “He had a concussion last year. He has concussions pretty much every—I mean, we don’t talk about it. He does have concussions.”
* The Patriots did not list Brady as having a concussion at any point in the 2016 season and no concussion or head injury is listed for him in his professional career.
* The NFL requires “significant or noteworthy” injuries to be reported so stay tuned on this one!
* The latest gripping crime documentary from HBO hit the streaming service on Monday and viewers were immediately sucked into the tale of abuse, secrets, and murder.
* It’s about a girl named Gypsy Rose Blanchard, who murdered her mother, Dee Dee, after a lifetime of abuse.
* She was told she was chronically ill and handicapped by her mother from a young age, even though that was false and a product of her mother’s Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
* She eventually escaped to be with her secret boyfriend she met on line and murdered her mom.
* Twitter users have been left dumbstruck by the documentary.
* It’s currently streaming on HBO Go.
* A “Golden Girls” edition of Clue is on the way!
* Hasbro says the new edition will be hitting store shelves soon but your favorite ladies won’t have blood on their hands.
* The goal of this version is not to solve a murder but as it says on the game’s box, “attempt to solve the crime of WHO ate the last piece of cheesecake, WHAT they left at the scene of the crime and WHICH room they did it in.”
* Poll shows Five Guys replaces In-n-Out as America’s favorite burger.
* Both restaurants are notable for their rather simplistic offering compared to other fast food chains.
* In-N-Out was second followed by Shake Shack, Wendy’s, Culver’s, and Whataburger.