What’s Trending on Monday, May 22nd, 2017
* The Billboard Music Awards were last night live from the T-Mobile Arena.
* It was a good night for Drake and Beyonce, who both walked away with several awards. The Chainsmokers also did well.
* Nicki Minaj opened the show with a melody of some of her biggest hits.
* Celine Dion also performed “My Heart Will Go On” to celebrate the song’s 20th anniversary.
* A lot of people are talking about Miley Cyrus’ emotional performance of “Malibu.” She was in tears at the end of the song.
* It’s true that breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
* Experts have found that kipping breakfast increases the risk of depression by as much as 43%.
* The body reacts to the lack of food by releasing stress hormones.
* One in six people who miss breakfast five times a week were most affected, with the effect worsening with age.
* Saturday Night Live had its most-watched finale in 6 years.
* The Rock was the host with musical guest, Katy Perry.
* Alec Baldwin was back as President Donald Trump but that isn’t the political bit from the show that everyone is talking about.
* Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson announced that he will be running for president in 2020 with his running mate, Tom Hanks.
* A young girl was extremely shaken up after a trip to the wharf with her grandfather.
* The girl was pulled into the water by a seal when she sat down on a small wall next to the water’s edge.
* The amazing footage was taken at the wharf in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, and uploaded over the weekend.
* The girl was rescued by relatives and bystanders and nobody was injured in the incident.
* Check out the unbelievable video on our Facebook page.